Suryanamaskar / Sunsatutation Marathon 2020
- Achieve healthy and efficient body, balanced state of mind
- Enhance work efficiency thru concentration, alertness, memory development and emotional control
- Tones up the functioning of various systems in the body, such as sensory, respiratory, digestive, circulatory, muscular and nervous system.
- Bija Mantras chanted while performing the namaskar routine generate minute vibrations in the body correcting the functioning of exocrine and endocrine systems of glands.
Do’s and Don’ts of Surya Namaskar
- Must be performed with empty-stomach
- Should be performed with full awareness
- Preferable to do this exercise in open, fresh air
- Can be performed individually as well as in the group
- Perform on a clean mat
- Desirable to maintain 30 minutes gap for taking bath before or after the practice
- Women may avoid the practice during menstruation period.
- Pregnant women should avoid this practice.
- People suffering from hernia, spinal disorders, high BP should practice after consulting the doctor as well as competent yoga instructor
Disclaimer: Please consult your doctor before practicing Yoga and Surya Namaskar Attached:
- Daily log for Sun Salutation Practice to class participants
- 'Reference charts (two files)'
- Please send the log to firstname.lastname@example.org